Whatever industry you or your clients are in, if you’re using Dynamics GP, chances are the "out of the box" implementation didn't fit 100% of the business requirements. Alba Spectrum is one of the few Dynamics GP partners that specializes in product development and customization, which we have been offering to the GP partner channel and their clients since 2006. We divide our offerings into three main categories: Products, Solutions, and Customizations.
GP Products - Alba Spectrum products for Dynamics GP are born of our experience working on customization projects for a wide variety of businesses and industries, many of which ended up having similar needs. This has led us to craft best-in-breed tools such as Posting Server GP, which automates batch posting in GP with a high degree of granularity and flexibility. Products are sold through a software license with a yearly enhancement cost and come with 4 hours of free support.
GP Solutions - Alba Spectrum Dynamics GP Solutions are projects we have designed in the past which can be repurposed for you or your client’s specific needs. These can provide significant cost savings over starting a new customization project from scratch. GP Solutions are sold through a software license with a yearly enhancement cost, along with the cost of the service hours to tailor the solution to meet business requirements.
GP Customization - At Alba, we can also design a completely new application specifically for you or your client’s business needs, from the ground up. If there are more complex requirements this can be the best way to ensure that all business requirements can be more fully addressed. New customization projects benefit from our experience in the Dynamics GP field, and often end up paying for themselves many times over. Click here to learn more about our Customization offerings.
Dynamics GP Products
Posting Server GP
- Automate the Dynamics GP Posting Process
- Designed for enterprise application integration environments
- Automatically process any batches within the Dynamics GP core modules, and many more through third-party integration
Auto Transfer GP
- Automate sales transfers from orders to invoices and backorders
- Developed in Dexterity and uses native Dynamics GP sales transfer routines
- Can be configured to run in conjunction with Posting Server GP to fully automate SOP workflow from Order transfer to posting
Company Merge Utility
- Merges multiple companies into a single database where they can be managed as independent entities using Binary Stream’s Multi Entity Module
- Set up merge projects with User-defined transaction renumbering options
- Easily integrate third-party tables
Advanced Customer Merge
- Merge records for two or more customers into a single record
- Easily select customers from the scrolling Customer Merge Selection window, and determine which will be the primary customer, or Target Customer ID
- Ports all transaction data - Work, Open, History - for a selected customer to the Target Customer ID
Advanced Workflow 2.0
- Perform a wide range of tasks including data entry, document review and approval, task delegation, and change requests
- Use the Visual Workflow Designer to modify workflow processes with a drag-and-drop interface
- Multi-Dimensional Inventory allows users to configure matrix products based on item style and classes of attributes
- Sales Transactions and Purchase Order Entry are simplified and accelerated with a matrix-style entry form.
- 100% compatible with BOM and Multicurrency
Historical Journal Entry
- Create Journal Entries in any closed year
- Use the Journal Entry Interface for historical functions
- Review comprehensive reporting on Retained Earnings and downstream account updates
Balance Brought Forward
- Display account balances for balance sheet accounts if the previous year is not closed
- Enhance Account Summary capabilities and GL Trial Balance reports with accurate starting balances even if previous years are not closed
Dynamics GP Solutions