Alba360 WMS is a light-weight flexible Barcoding and Warehouse Management System designed to
manage inventory from purchasing receipt to order shipments with real-time integration to
- Effectively manage warehouse activity with real-time integration to Dynamics GP.
- Alba360 WMS uses Wavelink Industrial Browser for hand-held units. It supports wide range of Barcode scanners including Motorola, Intermec, Datalogic, Android & Apple iOS devices.
- WMS Client App captures warehouse data and transmit it in real-time to Microsoft Dynamics® GP over Wired or Wi-Fi connection.
- The modal user interface only displays the options needed to move from one step to the next during a scanning operation.
- Developed specifically for Dynamics GP with seamless integration to Purchasing, Inventory and Sales Order Processing modules.
- Utilizes Microsoft Dynamics GP security system to manage user-level security.
- Option to automate Order transfers, Invoice & PO Receipt posting via Alba’s Auto-Transfer and Posting Server add-ons, providing up to
date information in Dynamics GP.
Receiving & Put-away
Alba360 WMS allows users to receive inventory against purchase orders in Dynamics GP via wireless handheld scanners. The barcode scanning interface looks up PO item details from Dynamics GP and displays appropriate information and prompts based on Standard, Lot-tracked or serialized item types.
Labels can be generated automatically while receiving items via scanners or later within the Purchasing and Inventory modules inside Dynamics GP. Before printing labels, the user has the option to modify the quantity of labels to be printed in the Receiving Labels Preview window.
PO Items are received into the default Receiving BIN configured in Dynamics GP. Alba360 WMS allows BIN transfers for items within un-posted Purchase Receiving transactions streamlining put-away operation.
Alba360 WMS includes the option to automatically release material against customer orders at the time of receiving. Allowing companies to cross-dock received items directly to outbound shipments.
Alba360 WMS allows users to manage fulfillment process from picklist generation to dock shipment.
Alba360 WMS can be customized to perform picking in waves or on an order-by-order basis.
Batches of orders can be processed based on pre-configured delivery rules. Generating route pick tickets, route delivery sheets and loading instructions.
Shipping can validate orders being fulfilled through the scanner, preventing errors and providing key information to the warehouse workers.
Shipping Labels containing customer information and order references can be automatically generated during the fulfillment process.
Bin Transfers & Site Transfers: Perform site-to-site and bin-to-bin transfers. Avoid receiving delays by creating bin transfers of items on un-posted PO Receipts.
Stock Counts: Create stock count schedules and allocate by bin location or site.
Item Inquiry: Lookup item details using the handheld barcode scanners including Site/BIN assignments and Lot & Serial #s.